ETEM13 - Energy and Digitalization
TU13_ETEM 2022-2023_B.BOUQUET_Digital Entrepreneurship in Energy
Pre-requisite: Basic Mathematics (Matrix algebra) and Statistics
- Perform some basic statistical and data analysis frequently used in both upstream and downstream petroleum industry, marketing, polls, finance, etc.
- Value the applications of statistical and probabilistic concepts in the energy sector
- Use computer-based tools and applications such as Microsoft Excel, Eviews or “R”
- Build dynamic econometric models in energy economics and finance
- Simulate economic models
- Analyze energy and financial markets data through econometric tests.
List of speakers