ENEP13C|POLY13C - Energies' future
LEARNING OBJECTIVESAt the end of this elective course, the students will be able to:
- Describe the role and the impact of the renewable energies in the transition energy scenario.
- Explain the technologies involved in the generation of the main renewable energies and describe the production constraints: solar, bio-based, wind energy, etc.
- Define the concepts related to “4.0 Industry” and its constraints.
- Describe the digital transformation in the industrial sector and give examples issued from energy industries.
- List the different technologies and future potential applications of additive manufacturing (3D printing with different materials and support).
- Design an IoT prototype connected to communication networks.
List of speakers
Jean-Charles DE HEMPTINNE