PWT04 - Energy and environmental issues
Elearning Emission Modeling
Air Quality Management - Danna B.
Aftertreatment Systems, Usage And Performance Evaluation-Lox E. 2020
Atmospheric Pollution And Its Impact Life Cycle And Well-To-Wheels Analysis In The Automotive Sector-Hass H.-2019
Catalyzed Diesel Particulate Filters Systems-Gioannini-2019
Metallic Substrates In Automotive After Treatment-Jayat-2019
PWT04-Ceramic Substrates In Automotive Aftertreatment-Glasson T.-2019
PWT04-Fuels-Pidol L. -2020
PWT04 - Catalyst Recycling And Supply Considerations For Pgms - C. Hageluken
PWT04-Emissions Modeling Application : 3way Catalyst-Koltsakis G.-2019
Filtration Of Fluids In Engines - P. Dubin - PWT 2020-2021
TU04-Pollutant Formation In Engines - Thermal Management Requirements-Zidat S.
Engine Oil: Lubrication, Composition, Specification - N. Obrecht - PWT 2020-2021
Production of Hydrogen from the Decomposition of the Water - P. Paricaud
The Hydrogen Network "Storage, Supplying and Power to Gas" - J. Deschamps
Upon completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Understand the automotive emissions sources, regulations and available after-treatment technologies.
- Understand the various trade-offs and the engineering tools required to engineer exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Analyze the effects of modifications to various fuel characteristics on engine performance;
- Analyze the constraints induced by the fuels specifications for the refining and for the OEM
- Evaluate the influence of fuel additives on engine-fuel-lubricant combinations;
- Understand the use of alternative liquid fuels (biofuels, XtL etc.) in current and future engines;
- Identify the lubrication requirements of various powertrain components;
- Choose an oil according to the lubrication constraints of an engine and of a transmission;
- Recommend the lubricant best suited to each component and each condition of use.
List of speakers
Ouafae EL GANAOUI MOURLAN
El Hadj MILIANI