PWT06 - Electric machines and power electronics
Digital On Thermal Aspects And Cooling Of Electric Machinery - Y. Amara
Control Of Electric Motors - E.H. Miliani - PWT 2020-2021
Electric Machines - E. Negre - PWT 2022
PWT06-Control Of Electronic Machines-Miliani Eh-2020
TU6 - Control Of Power Electronics Converters - E.H. Miliani - PWT 2020-2021
System Control, Hardware And Software Implementation - R. Meuret - PWT 2020-2021
How does an induction motor operate?
At the completion of this course, students must be able to:
- To understand the physical phenomena at the origin of the operation of electrical machines,
- To know how to model electrical machines
- Know how to control electrical machines
- To understand the use of electric machines in hybrid/electric vehicle and how to choose and size an electric machine for a hybrid electric vehicle application
- To understand the static conversion of electrical energy with its different forms (DC-AC, AC-DC and DC-DC)
- To know how to model power electronics converters
- Know how to control power electronics converters
- To understand the use of power electronics converters in hybrid/electric vehicle and how to choose and size a power converter topology for a hybrid electric vehicle application.
- Understand the numerical control of the hybrid/electric vehicle power-train, the measurements and the circuits of conditioning, the control strategies and their implementation on digital signal processor.
List of speakers
Ouafae EL GANAOUI MOURLAN
El Hadj MILIANI