PWT08 - Powertrain and vehicule testing
PWT08 -Introduction To Internal Combustion Engine Testing - Thirouard M;
CFD Engine Simulation Applied To Engine Development - 2021 - O. Laget - PWT 2020-2021
TU08-Optical Diagnosis And CFD Modeling-Thirouard M.-2019
TU08-Practical Exercises On CFD Modeling-Laget O.-2019
PWT08-Analysis Of Spark Ignition Engine Test Results-Knop V.-2020
PWT08 -Introduction To 2nd Session Of Engine Test Bench Practical Exercises - Thirouard M. -April 2020
Upon completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- use a scientific approach to turn a technical question into an engine testing program, including its definition and construction ;operate conventional testing equipment on the automotive engine bench and apply the measurement methods currently used to characterize performance and pollutant emissions;
- perform a critical analysis of the operation of an engine and some of its components (ignition, injection, pressure charging and other systems) by carrying out specific measurements on engine or powertrain component test benches;
- analyze and understand test bench results so as to suggest possible improvements and/or complementary test campaigns to be undertaken.
- understand experimental equipment specifications and limitations in order to avoid measurement errors (sensors, signal conditioning and processing, measurement devices position and calibration, gas analysis)
- apply Design of Experiment methods to an engine test campaign.
List of speakers
Ouafae EL GANAOUI MOURLAN
El Hadj MILIANI