PEPD04 - Reservoir modeling
MBAL - Carla Castillo - 2024
Geological Modeling - Jerome Laval - 2024
Introduction to Cash Flow Modeling - Magy Avedissian - 2024
Reservoir Simulation - Carla Castillo - 2024
- Identify the possibilities and challenges of geological storage of CO2 produced in order to reduce the impact of fossil fuel use on global warming,
- Identify the theoretical and operating practices of a numerical simulator, as well as the different steps of a study: upscaling & data input, history calibration, forecasting,
- Prepare and implement a data set to represent a reservoir and to build a numerical simulation model,
- Conduct a "black oil" study using commercial software.
- Build and evaluate field development scenarios (investment, reserves, production profiles)
- Identify the main uncertainties of the model and quantify their impact in terms of field behavior.
List of speakers